My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

TCAF!

TCAF is this weekend! I am trembly with anticipation. It is pretty much the best show and I'm sharing a table with the best ladies. Jen, Emily and I are conveniently located right in front of the main entrance next to the Welcome Table, so hopefully there will be no problems finding us. We'll have stuff! And nervous smiles. Come say hi.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just caved and bought KOKO pre-TCAF. I'll be checking out your table anyhow!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Alexandre Augusto Ferreira said...

Your drawings are beautiful!

7:02 PM  
Blogger elv said...

*____*
If only I could be there! I hope you do great there and have lots of fun! :D

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for being so awkward, it was lovely to meet you though. You are incredibly talented!

Can't wait for Anya's Ghost!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Aparna-Appie! said...

congratulations at the great display at tcaf! big big crowd in front of your table! :)I'm really looking forward to anya's ghost...will be hanging on to the postcard till then :P

7:49 PM  
Blogger Ericka said...

oh man, you have such beautiful work! And the thing you are doing with the fashion from old people is amazing! I'm reaaaally loving it.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can I buy your new book, and have the most money go to you ?

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home