My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 08, 2011

Stumptoooown!


Hey! The Stumptown Comics Festival is next weekend and I will be THERE. Specifically at table D-12, with my good buddy Jen Wang. I am going to have my brand-new 34-page minicomic "What Were You Raised By Wolves", Draw This Dress postcard sets, some tshirts, art prints, and some copies of Anya's Ghost to raffle off! Since I'm can't sell them yet I'm GIVIN' 'EM AWAY. How about that. I'm really stoked, this is my first convention in years and I'm really looking forward to meeting folks. So come say hi!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Emily C. said...

Oh wow! That's a happy surprise. I hope you do well at Stumptown. I hear great things about it! It seems like a tiny little powerhouse of a con.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, all these North American cons I can't get to from the UK. I've preordered 'Anya's Ghost', is there any place to buy 'What Were You Raised By Wolves'?
-Graham

11:13 PM  
Anonymous AshleyGee said...

Suh-weet! Will there be any way to get Draw this Dress postcards if I can't make it to the festival? My mom sells vintage clothes and I know she'd love those.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jade Sheldon said...

Hooray! I definitely need a set of "Draw this Dress" postcards!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Amanda McAuley said...

I'll make sure to stop by!! Super excited to see you :)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Mattchew said...

Vera Beeee,

You are the BEST!

I must come around and buy your book.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Emily C. said...

I just read "What if you were raise by wolves", and it was really great. Definitely too sad for children, but I really enjoyed it a lot. :) Thanks for selling your art. It's a real treat to own something like that.

I look forward to your book!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Emily C. said...

Sorry, I wrote the title of your mini comic down wrong. It's "What were you raised by Wolves". Please excuse my bad ability to notice detail. Derp derp.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you today at Stumptown, we will definitely be there for your book launch!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home