My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

yuki party


I drew a drawing for Kevin Dart's already-awesome upcoming book, Looks That Kill. It's of Yuki and her Gadget Girl bros. (girl bros?) Every girl needs a pink sniper rifle.

It has been quiet here but I am having a very un-quiet February! Lots of things getting worked on. I drew a few more dresses over here if you need some drawings to see. They are tagged with my name.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

http://bit.ly/IjwJP ...? :D

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

Vera,

Your illustrations are incredible. I love your contributions to "fashion from old people" and this pink rifle piece made me laugh out loud. Keep up the stellar work!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElehpantEater.com

6:32 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I really dig this.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Halley said...

I love your illustrations.
I've posted one of them on my website - people need to see them!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home