My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

some small things

Oh man I am working on so many things. All at once. So everything's sort of 1/3 done and there's nothing to put on the blog. Except these dumb comics I drew in NY! I did one for every day of a seven day trip, but after Day Four I was tired and kind of not into it any more so I stopped inking them. They're not very good, I promise.

You can look at these! And imagine the rest of my trip being awesome.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Eric said...

Ha ha! I love the eyes on Colleen.

Who got the 20?

12:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I loved them! More! More!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Meteorites!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Allan Lorde said...

Is that squirrel holding a burger?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Fabian said...

Excellent work! Hope you find some free time to post more of your amazing art! :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Love these! BRPD nerd patch FTW!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home