My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

collected clouds

Have you heard of the Cloudy Collection? It is a set of letterpressed art prints from awesome artists brought together by a gentle theme. This round's gentle theme is "Hovels and Hideaways", so I thought of the most comforting thing I could, which is yarn. Go figure. There are other awesome prints by Bwana Spoons, Elio, Scott C., S. Britt, Vincent Stall and David Huyck, and you get them all for what I think is a very reasonable price. So go check 'em out!

14 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Thanks for show this!
They look great!

11:58 AM  
Blogger damon said...

nice

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

Absolutely love it. I'll have to check out the Cloudy Collection. Sounds awesome!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jesse Hamm said...

Yay! This piece reminds me of Wanda Gág's work.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jmontiel said...

Hey! i love this.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! ^^

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I suddenly remembered about Return To Sender, which I checked all the time years ago, and went to see if it magically updated, but it didn't. Oh well. Would be really neat if it finished... :D

Cheers,
D

8:59 PM  
Blogger ZSL said...

Beautiful! I love limited color pallets!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Afsaneh said...

Gorgeous print :) Love the colors! I guess the cat is having the best time of his life!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kyri Kyprianou said...

Lovely! Nice colours

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvellous!!!..i love the cat! :)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah O G said...

Knitting and Art, what a wonderful combo!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Abz said...

fun blog! Im enjoying this

6:51 AM  
Blogger Katy Hargrove said...

^_^ SO cute!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home