My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

you think someone on vacation would draw more.

Wow, I have had almost zero things to post here. So I'll just do a general sort of update. I'm about to go back to work at Laika-town after a two month vacation. I've been drawing lots and lots of comics but not any illustrations, really. All I have to show is this:


It's for an as-yet-unannounced project, but I'll post more info as I get it. I like drawing plants.

Also, if you are a person who is into prints of things, Nucleus is selling prints of my two circus paintings, as seen on this blog!!!! You can check those out here.

Also also, I'm back from Russia. As expected, my travel sketchbook was more of a travel "draw whatever I ate and write about my feelings", so no scans from that. But if you are curious, I posted my travel photos here.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's so sweet! I love the color and the general delicacy. And the bossy gnome, natch.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Food and Drugs said...

Gnomos are doing their very best to hurry up. But it's clear that the plant has started the germination process and they are gonna get empty handed.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Brian Growe said...

Wow that's great, I love the botanical book look it has!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Beatriz Iglesias said...

Lovely illos! ^__^

1:58 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Looks like it is gonna be a really cool project. Nice illo.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ivan Aguirre said...

This one Is really great I love the litlle gnomes.

-Ivan

2:30 PM  
Blogger That Squirrel said...

Very nice! I like the one on the right end trying to push!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Peter Breese said...

i love the play on floral artwork and the energy in the little fellas!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

this is just magical. I'd love to see more of them.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Tanith said...

tee hee! oh my gosh, one of my favorite books ever growing up, and what inspired a lot of my love of water color painting was the book on gnomes, like a field guide. you did such an awesome job channeling the gnome-y spirit! sooo cute! i hope to see more :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Ray Creations said...

This one is really beautiful color combination of this picture is awesome. Web Designer | Web Hosting

12:24 AM  
Anonymous kitchen tables said...

I can see that you love to draw. That flower is so perfect. I love the color that you put in that drawing. It is so alive.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home