My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ass-kicking at TCAF

Like many rad artists before me, I drew Annie Koyama's Kickass Annie character! Annie runs a small-press publishing company that puts out some great books. Like the new Cat Rackham book! Good stuff.

OTHER NEWS: I am going to be at TCAF next weekend in Toronto! I will be tabling with Jen and Emily at a table that I am unofficially calling Girl Party. It's gonna be the best. I'll have the same stuff I had at Stumptown, but with even more books to give away! I'll update with my table number when I know it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

Hi Vera,

I've been really enamored with your "draw this dress" updates for the past...oh, I don't know...three or four months, I suppose. I'm also exhibiting at TCAF (my first time) and look forward to picking up some of your work. Will you have any copies of Anya's Ghost to sell? ...or has it not been officially released yet? :) Regardless, it'll be nice to meet you in person.

Best,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home