My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

This one is for the Power In Numbers show at Nucleus, coming up on May 19th. It will be for sale for a highly reasonable $100, alongside work from pretty much one million awesome artists. I don't think I'll be able to make it to that one either, but by all means if you are in LA, go and consume. Nucleus is the best.

Oh yeah! Thanks to the aforementioned gallery, you can now buy classy versions of girls in a row as archival prints. I sold a bunch of them at APE and I will tell you that they look super classy. Thanks to Photoshop.

15 Comments:

Blogger Aisukuriimugaru said...

I absolutely love your style... your strokes and your style of painting is simply gorgeous.

You've inspired me to draw something at least every week... even if I'm super busy :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger scottc said...

holy crap. whoever gets that is getting the deal of the century.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dik Pose said...

This painting is stinging with goodness!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

OMG!!LOVE your style!!AMAZING art!!!Love your blog also!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is sooo pretty and your artworks too!
I love your girls, really great jobs!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ! Great artworks as usual!

4:28 PM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

I love the pose , angles and negative space around her hands and face. This is beautiful Vera! Good luck with the show! And next time I am at Nucleus I am TOTTALY bying the girls in a row!!I hope your doing well !

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice!!! :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger arzu said...

beautiful work!
your drawings have this nice warm feel to it.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Aurora Cascudo Román said...

I used to visit your blog often, but some months ago you didn´t post anything..so I left visits, but today I come back and I have to add you in my favs!

Fantastic ALL your drawings! style, color..composition, eccentric touches..full of talent.

saludos from España.
;-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Chris Dainty, Rita Street said...

Wow, awesome work! Your style is great! I love the pose she is in, great work

12:14 PM  
Blogger Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

this is beatiful, love the shapes colors and mood! CHEERS!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the design!! Fun character too!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very pretty! i love your style! :D

7:31 AM  
Blogger goldenrusset said...

jelly-licious!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home