My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 09, 2007

turtledogs.



Man, I ain't posted nothing in almost two months. Sorry about that. Work has been ramping up and I haven't had time to draw for myself ... just little bits of things. But hopefully there will be paintings soon, since I've got a few art shows coming up. I like art shows. Meanwhile, here is whatever crap I managed to crap out. A painting for Valentime's and a sketch for another painting that is not made yet.


The last two things are for Shojobeat. You can tell because I am not in the habit of doing deluxe eyes.

16 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Pontillas said...

These all I love! Lookin forward to seein some of the stuff you do for work out there.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Yay! NEW STUFF!! The last 2 are super-charming.

Any chance you've got a book in the works?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Kt Shy said...

Cuuuuuuuute! Good luck getting stuff ready for those art shows :)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice draws ^___^
I love the render of the first one!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HELL YEAH WOMAN!! I'm so glad there's new stuf Vera!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger LFW said...

You are indeed the best artist around, not only can you draw well but your imagination is just so whimsy and fanciful, your economy of the line is just awsome to see.

Also, instead of trying to draw "deluxe eyes" you should just be yourself, that is what you are best at.

cheers

your fan

-LFW

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are beautiful!! Soooo cute!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Dean Trippe said...

sweet drawings! awesome colors!

2:28 PM  
Blogger paublo said...

nice vera! all faux fur on those ladys.. right!? ;)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Bagel said...

i want a turtle dog

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I specially like the furr design models >8-))

8:49 AM  
Blogger acrylicana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:06 PM  
Blogger acrylicana said...

You may not be in the habit of doing deluxe eyes, but they do look grand. ^_^
I love the color schemes on those last two illustrations. Quite lovely.

Oh, those turtledogs are beyond adorable. And such a concept. :D

1:10 PM  
Blogger Chris Daily said...

awesome turtle dogs!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Raymond Xu said...

always a pleasure to see new work, awesome stuff

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that last one... with the small girls, is that a bandaid in her mouth or is she smoking a cigar?

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home