My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.verabee.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

anya's ghost!


Lookit that. I got a couple of preview copies of my book this week and couldn't resist taking some pictures. First Second did such a great job with it (as usual), I am delighted. The hardcover is super classy and the paperback has some awesome debossing/embossing effects on the cover. You can see a few more pictures here.

Unfortunately it's not out til June of 2011, so there's still quite a wait til it's available. But if you like to be on top of things you can already preorder both versions on Amazon. Though it would be way cooler to buy it from your local comic book store, or from me at one of the several comic conventions I will be going to next year.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Looks terrific!! :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Ben Passmore said...

Great looking book!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mickey Quinn said...

Congrats, it looks great!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Cons Oroza said...

Very nice!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Hey, congratulations! I can't wait to read it!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

It looks great! One thousand exclamation points!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

it looks fantastic. Can't wait to pick up a copy.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Renee Kurilla said...

It came out great! Congratulations! I can't wait to get a copy next year :)

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Kosal said...

I hope that one day, it will be translated in french ^^

4:12 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

It looks awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Happy to do an interview with you on my blog around the release date if you like.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Trevor said...

I arrived here via Tom Spurgeon and Comics Reporter. . .Amazon has preview pages of your book up. . .they look just great -- count on a sale from me when it's released. Best wishes on it and all that you do!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Parabéns, espero adquirir o meu o mais rápido possível. Good Job!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

that looks wicked! I'd really like to see that in person! 8)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Chris Dacol said...

Nice!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Comics & More said...

Saw it in Previews this month and was hoping for a little more info on story content and age appropriateness. My managers daughters ,age 7 and 12 are both interested.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Panic! I read about your book on Boing Boing, then I sauntered over to Amazon to check it out but sadly I can't pay via pay pal (since I don't have a credit card I use that). I tried checking around for some alternative way of buying it but couldn't find any.

Do you know?

6:26 AM  
Blogger Coffee and TV said...

Gorgeous cover. I was already sold on your art and previous work, but BoingBoing's review sealed the deal. Just pre-ordered the hardcover. I'm not sure I can wait two months to open it, though. :P

12:11 AM  
Blogger SeanP.Corwin said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I saw your book today on the shelves of Barnes & Noble and I was blown away! Seriously beautiful work.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home